Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
Your passion of writing will help our end user for software system help and lead to documentation of IGiS Enterprise. By making use of various tools and techniques for designing document you’ll be acting as very vital tool between development team and end user.
What you’ll do?
- Create user manual, online help, API document, product description etc.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers and designers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Person should be good in UK English.
- Knowledge of RoboHelp or Madcap Flare is Mandatory.
- Should be able to work on MS Office suit, MS Vision, Snagit, etc.
- Basic knowledge of MSTP (Microsoft Manual of Style)
- Advance knowledge on PPT.
- Knowledge of proof reading, writing website content or marketing content will be an added advantage.
- Any Graduate or Diploma from English medium (MA English or BE computer science will be preferred)
- Technical Writing certificate will have an added advantage
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.