QA Lead/ Manager
Department: Quality Assurance | Ahmedabad
Quality Assurance is a surety for well tested installed products and services. If you think you have capabilities to act as an bridge between developers and end users to fulfil the requirements than this is an invited platform for you with an detective mind and willingness to improvise the product IGIS (Integrated geographic information system – which allows user to access map or datasheet on web). Be a part of Scanpoint Geomatics Limited to serve the nation and make our product reach in each corner of nation.
What you’ll do?
- He / She must be able to lead the team.
- Preparation of test cases system/unit using SRS/FRS.
- Preparation of Test Results as per the Test Execution Status.
- Test Execution as per the Test Execution Check list, preparing summary reports.
- STLC documentation for CMM Level-3 and ISO standards.
- Guiding other team members on Quality Assurance best practices-Provide Recommendations, support and direction on QA procedures, test documentations, defect tracking and issue resolution.
- Communicating respective executives on client side for UAT and its resolution.
- 5+ years of experience in to Manual Testing. (Automated testing experience is an added advantage)
- Proficient in Functional Testing (Smoke, Integration, System Testing)/Regression Testing.
- Familiar with various Life Cycle Models like Agile and Waterfall along with STLC.
- Understanding of Integration Testing Types (Top Down & Bottom Up)
- Manual Testing of Windows based & Web based Applications. Also analyzing overall product from user point of view to enhance the services.
- Understanding of Testing Methodologies (Black Box, White Box, Grey Box).
- Good Understanding of “Test Design Techniques” like Equivalence Partitioning, Boundary Value Analysis etc. as per the SRS.
- Good understanding of Defect Tracking, priority, severity of Defect and Defect Life Cycle.
- Good Understanding of Quality Assurance, Quality Control & Quality Processes.
- Good Understanding of Verification & Validation Process.
- Must have quality of self learning the new testing technology and methodology.
- Must have fluency in English language for documenting.
- Previous experience working on project management tools like JIRA, Mentis or TFS will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of .NET C# coding will be considered as an add-on.
- Experience in GIS will be considered as an add-on
- Knowledge of Apache meter and Sellenium tool Exposure in Software Development Process.
B.E/ Btech/ M.E / Mtech/ Bsc/ Msc/ BCA/MCA (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree + ISTQB Certified (Optional).
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.