Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development | Dehradun
Mouth words are best media of promotion. Are you a person to share your words for leveraging the sales of our product IGiS than you are invited to be a part of Scanpoint Geomatics Limited. Building relationship in government sector and achieve sales target is interim part of SGL.
What you’ll do?
- To promote and generate sales lead of India’s first Geospatial Product IGiS.
- Penetrate various sectors such as Educational, Government and Industrial sector.
- Responsible for driving business for SGL for related geography.
- Responsible for account mining, new customer acquisition, relationship management for the assigned geographies.
- Understanding and analyzing RFPs/RFIs and prepare technical and commercial documents as per the solution along with tendering team.
- Anchoring client visit from the stage of planning, identifying sales cycle, reviewing content and fulfilling all the technical criteria.
- Negotiating for cost and preparing quotations according to client’s budget.
- Achieving revenue targets for the assigned geography.
- Responsible for exploring new markets and expanding businesses in for the assigned geographies.
- Maintain, enhance & sustain high level / strategic relationships with key customers for AMC.
- 5 + year exp in sales and at least 2 + year exp in government sales.
- Exposure to “Government” Sales is preferred.
- Should be comfortable in facing clients and along with public speaking.
- Must have in depth Knowledge of Geospatial industry and niche market.
- Should have good trait to train the Geospatial technology and also the services.
- Willing to travel in the responsible territory.
- Should be from IT – Hardware/Software, GIS Industry.
- Driving sales targets and should understand the entire sales cycle.
- Knowledge on Database and its programming
- Knowledge on COM
- Knowledge on GIS & Image Processing.
BE + MBA ( Preferred Candidate with bachelors or masters degree in GIS ( Geo-Informatics or Geology )
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.